hahaha good ole lpdftbl...what a ***
not to be a ****, but why do you care enough to drag that crap over to this forum? its an internet forum why would you worry what people think (especially over on THAT forum)
BTW, i think you are an ******* (simply because of the APPY thread) but thats neither here nor there, you are very helpful and i enjoy your posts. : D (btw if you cant tell thats a joke then im sorry, laugh, live, breathe, enjoy life, its an internet forum dont worry about it)
Cant we all just get along?
hahaha good ole lpdftbl...what a ***
Like I said, pay no attn. to the poster.
Why do I care? Because I don't "mesh" with everybody, and I know it.
Seein' az I'z got me onea thoze high-falutin' kollege edge-u-kations,
I can figger out every ONE of those gazintas (like 5 gazinta 30 six times), and some ppl. have a problem with ppl. who "act smart".
Anyway, for those of you that missed it, Jason and I had a bit of a, ummm, "time" this Summer over a couple of things, because I gave short repilies that came off different than I meant... made me out as a "deal Rick" (let's see if HB catches THAT one) when I meant good.
Same thing happened Fri. night... he apparently didn't like that I didn't take the time to look at his list and just add what he didn't have.
I'm just curious who else (how many?) think I'm "controlling" or whatever.
mernt LPDFTBL
what happened to the macro?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Not 2 many nice people on this forum. But it is just a forum and means nothing. Life is good. Death is the other alternative. Just sayin :snickerpup:
I knew that you were being helpful and thanked you but some others thought you were supposedly calling me out. A year or so back I kind of thought you were being an ass over something but soon found out you posted short and to the point. I think that is how some think you come off as controlling but they will get over it.
Bookmarks